JIESLINK Rubberized Hard Case and Matching Color Keyboard Cover for Macbook Air 13" (A1369&A1466)
- Designed to fit MacBook Air 13.3-inch Models A1466 & A1369. For the pure purpose of SAVING your own TIME, please check your model number on the back of your Macbook first. Please check your model number (A1466/A1369)- before purchase. Thanks very much for helping us both out here.
- No cut out design, Apple Logo Shine through the case
- Smooth silky rubberized exterior texture, with access to all ports, better check, USB and SD card ports
- Snap on design, easy on easy off. Let you open or close your MacBook all the way.
- Solid firm plastic case with rubber paint protect Macbook from scrapes and scratches.
The story began from an idea from a couple of running brands before their kids are born, so that their kids can pass the brands from generation to generation. We focus on manufacturing and distributing laptop accessories with best quality. We also customize the products for special orders from government, organizations and schools according to their needs.
Our Company is established based on the principle of keeping pace with the age and technology. Each step of development in technology has inherited significance. Here is where we start, and future is what we are pursuing.
What are these Cases Compatible with?
Newest Release 2015: MJVE2LL/A, MJVG2LL/A
Release 2014, 2013, 2012
MD760LL/A, MD761LL/A, MD231LL/A, MD232LL/A
Release Late 2010
MC503LL/A, MC504LL/A, MC965LL/A, MC966LL/A
What are not these Cases Compatible with?
- MacBook 12-Inch with Retina Display (A1534)
- MacBook Pro 15-Inch with Retina Display (A1398)
- MacBook Pro 15-Inch without Retina Display(A1286)
- MacBook Pro 13-Inch with Retina Display (A1502 and A1425)
- MacBook Pro 13-Inch without Retina Display (A1278)
- MacBook Air 11-Inch (A1370 and A1465)
1. Start with the top cover of the case. Clip the 2 clips at the back of the MacBook first.
2. Pull the case slightly to the front until the 3 clips "clicking".
3. Turn around the MacBook. Clip the bottom cover on the back of the MacBook first.
4. Pull the case slightly to the front until the clips "clicking".
- 1 x Matte Hard Case
- 1 x Keyboard Skin Cover