JIESLINK Rubberized Case&Keyboard Skin for Macbook Pro 13” with/without Touch Bar&Touch ID
JIESLINK Rubberized Hard Case Shell Cover and Keyboard Skin Cover for Apple Macbook Pro 13 Inch (2016 Release) with/without Touch Bar and Touch ID (A1706/ A1708)
- Exclusively designed for 2016 Apple MacBook Pro 13" with/without Touch Bar A1706/1708 (2016 Release). Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the macbook before your purchase. Not Compatible with any MacBook Pro previous models.
- Solid firm plastic case with rubber paint protect Macbook from scrapes and scratches.
- No cut out design, Apple Logo Shine through the case
- Smooth silky rubberized exterior texture, with access to all ports, better check, USB and SD card ports
- Snap on design, easy on easy off. Let you open or close your MacBook all the way.
What are these Cases Compatible with?
Case Compatible with:
Apple New Macbook Pro 13" with/without Touch Bar (2016 Release)
Model: A1706 (with Touch Bar)
Release October 2016:MLVP2LL/A, MLH12LL/A, MNQF2LL/A, MNQG2LL/A
Model: A1708(without Touch Bar)
Release October 2016: MLUQ2LL/A, MLL42LL/A
What are not these Cases Compatible with?
- New Apple Macbook Pro 15 with Touch Bar (A1707)
- Old Macbook Pro 13'' (A1278)
- Old Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (A1502 / A1425)
- Old Macbook Pro 15'' with Retina Display (A1398)
- Old Macbook Pro 15" (A1286)
- Macbook Pro 15/15.4"(A1286)
- Old Macbook with silver keyboard (A1260)
- Macbook 12" with Retina Display (A1534)
- Macbook Air 13'' (A1466/A1369)
- Macbook Air 11'' (A1465/A1370)
- Macbook White 13''
1. Start with the top cover of the case. Clip the 2 clips at the back of the MacBook first.
2. Pull the case slightly to the front until the 3 clips "clicking".
3. Turn around the MacBook. Clip the bottom cover on the back of the MacBook first.
4. Pull the case slightly to the front until the clips "clicking".